Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wanted: Design Team & Participants

I am starting a new craft challenge blog & I would love for you to join in the fun!

Tuesday Alchemy is about inspiring & challenging creativity along with promoting handmade arts & crafts. It would be a fantastic way to build your online presence, promote your shop & become a part of a crafting community.

The first challenge will be posted on February 14th, which will give you plenty of time to get involved.

If you are interested, please let me know by sending me an email at tuesdayalchemy@artlover.com  & I will give you the first challenge, so you can create a piece that will be a featured example to inspire others to create. You will be a featured artist for the first challenge.

If you would like to be a part of the design team & be involved for each week's challenges, please go here for details (& you can view the blog):
tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/p/wanted-design-team.html



Happiness is creating!

No comments: