Saturday, May 26, 2012

Jewelry Joy: A Ewenique Look At Jewelry Storage

Once you have a collection of your favorite jewelry pieces, you can't just toss them in a drawer. Jeanine of Eweniques offers repurposed creations that will add lots of shabby chic & vintage style while keeping your jewelry safely stored. She has shared a bit about herself & her craft with us . . .   


Hello, everyone! My name is Jeanine and I am a proud mom of two beautiful children Jake and Hayley who are grown, college degreed, and on their own. I am also happily married to my husband who I fell in love with when we were both 18!



I have always loved painting furniture and distressing it, and have sold many many pieces! But when we moved to a small house without a garage I kept seeing these vintage jewelry boxes at the thrift stores and thought how much they looked like miniature furniture pieces, and well you guessed it, it has become my new obsession!



Each piece has its own personality. I love choosing the paint color and decorative papers for each one. No two are alike! Each one gets a coat of my own homemade chalk paint, then it is sanded, distressed, waxed and buffed for years of durability! It is always a joy to be able to put your favorite pair of earrings in such a special place!




Please check out my shop, Eweniques, and receive a 15% discount (mention this when you purchase) on any jewelry box listing!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Who would not want to put their jewelry in one of these; they are beautiful. I adore the first one. Thank you for sharing!

Sonia said...

Wow wow wow,these are wonderful creations,the first I prefer because is romantic(like me):)
Big hug Corinne.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sonia

Rhissanna said...

These are really lovely, and what a cute idea. I can see you've had a lot of fun creating each one.