Friday, November 8, 2013

5 Reasons Why I Need To Exercise

I am addicted to sweets. I will pretty much eat anything with sugar.
If I wasn't vegan, I'd probably be like 300 pounds!
Ha ha ha . . Really, seriously, absolutely no self control.


This vegan, gluten-free, & organic fudge is handmade in Queens, USA. Shown is a gift pack of four yummy flavors: Cocoa, Coconut Milk, Confectioner's Sugar & Vegan Chocolate. Each bar is a whopping 6 ounces. 


While they do not ship their cupcakes, I could't resist sharing these. OMG! S'mores in cupcake form. They come in packs of a dozen. I am SO envious of those that live in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. If you try, please give me the details, so I can live vicariously through you :)


Delicious is what comes to mind when I look at every baked good they offer. I want to try them all! These are called "5 Minutes To Midnight" Cookies. But they would mostly be devoured in 10 seconds flat once I received them. Enjoy a dozen.


This bakery offers yummy sweets along with very cool, edible decorations to top your own baked goods. (Just in time for Christmas, they offer Rudolf and Snowman faces.) However, I find that there is nothing like having cream in between two cookies. These are Oatmeal Butterscotch Cream Pies and you get 6 to gobble up.


Have you had Mochi before? It's a tasty Japanese rice cake, usually sold in small pieces. This is Chocolate Truffle Mochi. You get a  full pound. Oh, yeah!


So, now, you know why I need to workout. Vegan desserts are just as good as those with animal ingredients. Never think you will miss out if you decide to be vegan because there is always tasty goodness out there. You just have to find it. And it's worth it, oh, so deliciously worth it. 

By the way, what sweets do you like? Do you make your own or buy them?

No comments: