Sunday, January 5, 2014

DIY Dog Delights To Save You Money

Dog accessories can get costly. I know this from my own experience shopping for my BIG, sweet puppy dog. It doesn't have to be, though, as these DIY creations show.

(Tutorials, Clockwise: 1. Mud Mitten, 2. Collar, 3. Pet Bed, 4. Collapsible Bowl.)

If you are not the crafty type (or just don't have the time), you can have something delivered to your door from one of these handmade shops.


* Note: Unfortunately, I did not find anyone that made "mud mittens," so you will have to buckle down & make it. Thus, I snuck a photo of my own pup - Ha ha! If you do know of someone that does offer them, please leave a comment with info!

Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

(I was motivated to create this post by Pin & Tack's charity, Dogs for the Deaf, which will receive $1 from every item sold at both shops. I urge you to donate directly, though, if you don't need or want anything from my shop. Thank you so much!)

1 comment:

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Cindy! I've been enjoying your FB page - Very personable.

Happiness,
Corrinne Quinn