Saturday, April 5, 2014

E Is For . . . (Blogging From A To Z Challenge 2014)

Welcome to Blogging From A To Z with Pin & Tack.
It's about writing everyday using a letter from the alphabet.

Today's letter is . . .

Now, give me an L, another E, P, and H - well, you know the rest. E is for Elephant. It's also for enjoy, which I hope you will when you take a look below ;)

These elephants never stop for directions.
Origami Elephant Mobile from Maps

Elephants are vegans. Yep, one of the largest mammals exists on plants.
Elephant Earrings

Some cultures believe the elephant is a cosmic creature.
It carries the world on its back. This one holds down papers.
Vintage Art Glass Paperweight
Elephants symbolize honor, patience & strength among other wonderful attributes.
"Miss Dior" Art Print
Are you a lover of elephants? Or is there another type of animal that catches your fancy?

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perfect! My mom collected elephants for as long as I can remember. I have all of her elephant ornaments on my tree now. She has forgotten that she collected them and all the stories that go with them, but I remember.