Sunday, October 5, 2014

Oh, So Fabulous Teams - A Refreshed Look #02

For my 2nd treasury on Etsy, I celebrated sellers in the Etsy teams that I belonged to.
It was originally posted on May 26, 2011, but has since emptied of its photos.
This is what is left . . .

Oh, So Fabulous Teams by Corrinne Quinn

Unfortunately, I don't recall what teams were used. That's why one should list them.
(That's a note to self - wink.)

To refresh it, I chose four that I enjoy participating in:

Oh, So Fabulous Teams - Refresh #02 by Corrinne Quinn

Are you involved in any teams? Share them in the comments or - better yet - create an Etsy treasury.
It's a fun way to discover new shops and promote your fellow artists and crafters.

And if you aren't a part of a team, join one or simply visit its members.

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: